The process of embedding your schedule into your website enables your members to view the updated schedule, register for classes, and cancel registrations by logging in using their username and password.
An explanation of embedding your schedule into your website can be found here.
After you have embedded the schedule into your website, your members can register for classes by performing the following actions:
- Visit the website where your schedule is displayed
- Logging in or signing up by using their username and password (their login details will be the same as those used for the member app)
- Click on the specific class and clicking “register”
Note: if the member has multiple open memberships, then they have to click the appropriate one before clicking “register”.
Important Factors to Note:
- If your business has multiple branches, you must copy the code for each branch by switching to the appropriate branch within the schedule page on the platform and copying the code from there.
- The language of the schedule on your website will be as defined in the platform when you copied the code - if you want to switch the language, you have to go back into the platform, change the language and recopy the code.
- Online classes as defined in your schedule will also appear in the website schedule as online classes and will also feature the link to join the class
- Important - the following schedule settings do not apply to the website schedule, even if they were updated in the platform settings:
- Display schedule X weeks prior
- Display registrants for a class
- Display the number of participants in a class
- Display the number of remaining open spots in a class
- Display the number of registrants in the waiting list
- Late cancelations