What is Presented in the Report?
The “Employee Attendance” report includes details of the shifts and working hours of your staff members in accordance with the time clock and allows editing / adding of shifts.
How to View the Report?
- Click on “Reports” in the platform sidebar and then click on the “Employee Attendance” report
- Choose the filters you’d like to view according to the fields shown in the header of the report. Important filters in this report:
- Total hours
- After choosing the filters, a summary view bar will appear with the important data (you can minimize it by clicking hide)
Actions Within This Report:
- Sorting the report - hover your mouse over a column you’d like to filter and click on the arrow. Text columns can be sorted alphabetically and numerical columns can be sorted by smallest to largest and vice versa.
- Search for a lead/member - fill in the details in the search bar and the report will automatically update
- Add to favorites - click on the star icon next to the report name
- Add a shift-click on “Actions” and then click on Add a Shift
- Edit a shift-click on the line of the shift and then click on Edit Hours
- Print - click here for a tutorial
- Export data and download to Excel - click here for a tutorial