What is Presented in the Report?
The “Classes Summary” report includes the percentage of registrations and check-ins by class as well as the coach’s salary for each class.
Define the salary settings for your coaches - click here for a tutorial.
How to View the Report?
- Click on “Reports” in the platform sidebar and then click on the “Classes Summary” report
- Set the method for calculating salary: by check-ins or registrations as well as the date range.
- Choose the filters you’d like to view according to the fields shown in the header of the report. Important filters in this report:
Actions Within This Report:
- Sorting the report - hover your mouse over a column you’d like to filter and click on the arrow. Text columns can be sorted alphabetically and numerical columns can be sorted by smallest to largest and vice versa.
- Search - fill in the member’s details in the search bar and the report will automatically update
- Add to favorites - click on the star icon next to the report name
- Switch between a summarized report and a detailed one - click on “Detailed Report” and choose the view type
- Print - click here for a tutorial
- Export data and download to Excel - click here for a tutorial