What is Presented in the Report?
The “Class Attendance / Club Visits” report showcases the number of class attendances or visits to your club by each member over the past 10 weeks.
How to View the Report?
- Click on “Reports” in the platform sidebar and then click on the “Class Attendance / Club Visits” report
- After choosing the filters, a summary view bar will appear with the important data (you can minimize it by clicking hide)
Actions Within This Report:
- Sorting the report - hover your mouse over a column you’d like to filter and click on the arrow. Text columns can be sorted alphabetically and numerical columns can be sorted by smallest to largest and vice versa.
- Search for a member - fill in the member’s details in the search bar and the report will automatically update
- Add to favorites - click on the star icon next to the report name
- Send messages - click here for a tutorial
- Print - click here for a tutorial
- Export data and download to Excel - click here for a tutorial