What is Presented in the Report?
The “Inactive Members” report includes all of the members who currently are listed as inactive (without any active membership or punch card).
How to View the Report?
- Click on “Reports” in the platform sidebar and then click on the “Inactive Members” report
- After choosing the filters, a summary view bar will appear with the important data (you can minimize it by clicking hide)
Actions Within This Report:
- Sorting the report - hover your mouse over a column you’d like to filter and click on the arrow. Text columns can be sorted alphabetically and numerical columns can be sorted by smallest to largest and vice versa.
- Search for a member - fill in the member’s details in the search bar and the report will automatically update
- Add to favorites - click on the star icon next to the report name
- Send messages - click here for a tutorial
- Print - click here for a tutorial
- Export data and download to Excel - click here for a tutorial