You can now connect your Arbox account to the SugarWOD application. This interface will allow you to sync your member lists across both platforms. When you add a new member to Arbox they will automatically be added into the SugarWOD app, and will immediately receive login details for both apps straight to their inbox.
Connecting The Platforms:
- Click on “Settings” in the platform sidebar and scroll down to SugarWOD (under “Preferences”)
- Click on the icon shown in the image below and you will be redirected to the SugarWOD website
- Copy the API key and add it into Arbox by clicking on the edit icon
- Click save changes to complete the action
After connecting the two platforms you have to define which memberships you want to sync. This step is important since the plans in SugarWOD are dependant on the number of users, so you have to choose which plans will be available to be synced with SugarWOD.
- Click on “Settings” in the platform sidebar and then click on “Memberships”
- Click on the edit icon next to the membership you’d like to choose
- Click the checkbox next to “SugarWOD sync”
- Click save