What is Presented in the Report?
The “Sales” report includes all of the products, memberships and punch cards that were purchased as well as the purchase details.
How to View the Report?
- Click on “Reports” in the platform sidebar and then click on the “Sales” report
- Choose the filters you’d like to view according to the fields shown in the header of the report. Important filters in this report:
- Sale date: today / yesterday / this month / the past 30 days / custom
- Sales representative: the staff member who executed the transaction
- Item type: product / membership / punch card
Actions Within This Report:
- Sorting the report - hover your mouse over a column you’d like to filter and click on the arrow. Text columns can be sorted alphabetically and numerical columns can be sorted by smallest to largest and vice versa.
- Search for a lead/member - fill in the details in the search bar and the report will automatically update
- Switch between a summarized report and a detailed one - click on “Detailed Report” and choose the view type
- Add to favorites - click on the star icon next to the report name
- Send messages - click here for a tutorial
- Print - click here for a tutorial
- Export data and download to Excel - click here for a tutorial