- Connect the Motorola scanner via USD directly to your computer (ensure that you see the red line on the scanner)
- Connect the additional scanner to the electricity and the attached cable to the rs232 connection
- Download and install the check-in tracking software using this link for MacOS and this link for Windows.
- Log into the software using your username and password
- Click on Settings, then click on the select reader on the settings, click save and return to the home screen.
- Scan the following to barcodes in this order:
Want to know more about using the check-in software? Click here for a tutorial
Want to scan a chip for a member? Click here for a tutorial