- Click Settings in the Sidebar
- Click “Schedule” to open up the Schedule settings page.
- Click the blue + in the bottom-right corner of the page
- This will open an option to “Add Class Type”. Click that and a new popup will appear on the screen.
5. Here you’ll start with adding in the name of the class.
6. Next, add a description of the class that can be seen on the members app
7. Next, you’ll choose the class color. This pertains to color that will appear for this class when you add it to your studio’s workout schedule. Choose a color that will be unique to this workout class type
8. You then have an option to enable specific payment settings for your staff members for this class. If this option is disabled, coaches and staff members will not receive special compensation for teaching this class. If enabled, you are provided with 3 options
a. Personalized payment per coach. This option cannot be edited further on this screen
b. General payment per class. Clicking this option will open a new line where you can determine the coach wage rate for this class type per each lesson
c. Payment according to occupancy. Here you can define different compensation options for the coach according to the number of attendees for the class. Filling in one compensation amount will automatically open an additional option as seen here:
You can click on the red X to remove any additional options if you’d like to keep it with just a single occupancy payment option
d. When finished, click Save and your workout class type will show up in the list on the Schedule Settings page
e. This class type is now available to be added to your studio schedule.